To ensure that everyone can join, this year's event will introduce two ticket categories, allowing everyone to participate. The registration process will be divided into two timing stages.
Available till 1st of October 2023.
Available till 20th of February 2024.
- Tickets are non refundable, except for governmental-declaration and/or the event gets postponed or canceled.
- Tickets prices on the website excludes 14% VAT
- After purchasing your ticket: Changing the race distance is available only till the 30th of August 2023 Kit/Ticket Downgrading from full to basic is not allowed, and Kit/Ticket upgrading from basic to full is only applicable upon the availability of race bags and t-shirts
- Your race ticket should only be collected during hub day, no tickets delivery on race day
- Tickets can’t be re-sold or transferred to others
- The Family Run tickets includes: (1) Race Bag, (1) T-shirt, (2) Finisher Medals and (2) Race numbers for one adult and one child up to 10 years; more than 10 years shall be considered as a separate ticket.
The Hub is a pre-marathon 3-days expo where every participant will attend motivational talks, mental health seminars, and fun activities to get the hype up. Every participant will receive their registration kit upon a QR code. The kit components will be depend on the Ticket's type selected as per the mentioned above. All Kits must be picked up at the hub, as they won't be available for pickup on the race day, and won't be sent to/delivered at any other timing. The Hub will be held from the 27th of Feburary till the 29th of February 2024.- Exact location will be announced later.
Developed With All Love ByBased On Tech